Money & Intimacy
Welcome to the Soul Surgery Podcast, I am deeply honoured that you’re joining me here. This week is a SOLO episode where I dive deeply into examining the correlation between our relationship with intimacy and our relationship with money.
I as sharing intimately my own journey through this work and how I saw the direct link between my fear of being vulnerable and how I showed up in my intimate relationships, and how that inhibited me embodying my full power in my work and increasing my revenue.
There is a reason why the process of maturation is life long. It’s not something that you can briefly engage with and then suddenly you’re “fixed” or “healed”. It’s a living, breathing, and ever-evolving journey where you will continue to uncover new layers that need to be felt, processed and released. Each time another layer of your story will surface and so the journey unfurls.
It’s beautiful and intricate, and it can bring you to your knees at times, but there is no greater or more powerful work you can do.
This episode is all about how our relationship with money is inherently tied to our self-worth and our fear of full self-expression. When we allow ourselves to be seen that opens up us to judgment, and that terrifies us. I am excited for you to hear my radically honest experience as I continue to learn to live beyond my story.
Thank you so much for listening to this SOLO episode, I hope you found it useful and enjoyed hearing what’s been in my heart recently.
I would be so grateful if you could leave a review on iTunes and we can share this message of healing and wholeness with as many people as possible.
- How to live your soul’s purpose and share your gifts without fear of judgement.
- Why learning to fully express yourself is the bravest and most worthwhile thing you can do.
- How to release limiting beliefs, start living beyond your story and open up to receiving love and money with unlimited abundance.
- The importance of realising your blind spots so you can feel and heal.
- Why our relationship with money is directly linked to our relationship with intimacy, and how to heal in both areas.