Welcome to the latest solo episode of the Soul Surgery Podcast where I focus on the topic of parenting ourselves.
If we want to change habits, change patterns and break cycles we will have to face the uncomfortable parts of ourselves that we have been hiding, resisting and running away from.
People who are able to navigate through these challenging phases of the transformational process are able to do it because they could hold themselves through the painful, the scary, and the unknown. They may not do it perfectly, it’s not without resistance but they are able to hold space for themselves which allowed a shift to occur.
- You simply cannot allow the opening of a new possibility without simultaneously experiencing the ending of the old story or the old way of being.
- The ability to hold ourselves, show up for ourselves sacredly and unconditionally is founded on our relationship with our mother.
- Being our own mother is the key to healing and allowing change to occur.
- Self-parenting creates internal safety and allows us to grow out of the victim and into a mature, empowered adult.
- If we don’t feel safe and trusting in our own internal home, our life becomes about surviving in safety rather than being about creating space for continuous expansion.
If you are you ready to be your own loving mother, the possibilities become limitless as you stop living in fear.