Surrendering all my material world to discover what was left
Welcome to another episode of the Soul Surgery podcast and our Surrender series where I dive deeply into my guests’ greatest points of surrender.
This week I am joined by the amazing Prema Gaia who shares with us her mind-blowing and incredibly moving transformational story. Prema is a Woman’s leadership and business coach, meditation teacher, visionary writer and plant & spirit ceremonialist.
In this episode Prema shares her inspiring journey to embracing her soul’s calling. Having encountered a lot of trauma in her childhood, she turned to alcohol and recreational drugs during her teens to numb the pain she was unable to process. She later moved to Hollywood and began living what appeared to be a very glamorous life, but inside she knew it wasn’t truly nourishing her in the way she needed.
Prema’s spiritual awakening in 2006 saw her give up all her possessions and money to begin a walking journey to meet spiritual teachers and communities. It was at this point she was able to see how she was not fulfilling her soul’s purpose. It was time to release all the attachments she had to who she thought she was in her life and align with a higher plan.
Prema beautifully highlights how it is possible to transcend our fear and fully surrender who you thought you needed to be and embrace your true authenticity.
Make sure to share your biggest takeaways and aha moments in the comments.
If you too feel ready to re-create your relationships or your life by breaking free of old patterns on a holistic level, across mind, body and soul, I invite you to order my book SURRENDER.
SURRENDER will walk you through a life changing process of maturation. Of breaking free of the vicious cycle of repeated stuck patterns, stories and belief systems, trauma and ancestral wounds.
It’s more than just a book. It’s a guide through a deep healing journey of SURRENDERING of who you are NOT so that you can unfurl into who you were BORN TO BE.
Order SURRENDER HERE
- We can never have enough of what we never really wanted – when we feel unworthy we often feel the need to constantly seek external validation, but it will never fill the hole inside us.
- When we are always trying to prove something to ourselves or others, we are not living our true, authentic lives.
- When we release our masks people can finally see us for who we really are and we can create powerful connections.
- Liberation comes when we can let go of fear and learn to trust in ourselves and make peace with our mortality.
- When we can learn to be with and show compassion to the parts of ourselves that cause us pain we can find powerful transformation.