Freedom from Suffering
Welcome to another episode of the Soul Surgery Podcast, I am honoured to have you here. This week’s episode is a SOLO episode, my first one since launching this podcast and I hope you enjoy our time together as much as I loved recording this for you!
In this episode I share with you all what it truly means to achieve freedom from suffering and how you need to be willing to get UNCOMFORTABLE in order to break free.
All people when asked if they want to be free will of course say a resounding “YES”, but nobody truly understands what is required.
We are commonly conditioned to resist, fix or escape the human experiences that rise within us in an attempt to be happy or feel better, whilst striving to fit the pictures in our minds of who we SHOULD be and how we SHOULD feel. But running from our experiences is the very root to enormous suffering.
It’s so easy to create an entire life and identity searching for that ONE THING that will make us feel whole and worthy of love. But in doing so we are rejecting who we are, where we are and how we feel right now creating a deeper cavern of unworthiness.
I make the bold statement in this episode that 100% of our suffering comes from our rejection and our resistance to the human experience we are having in the present.
Thank you so much for listening to my first SOLO episode, it was a true joy recording it for you and I hope you find this message rich and meaningful.
Learning to be comfortable with uncertainty is perhaps the most challenging thing we as humans can do in this life and I applaud you for learning more about how to do so with love and compassion for yourself.
You are enough, you have always been enough and I hope this podcast can be a stepping stone on your road to transformation.
I would be so grateful if you could leave a review on iTunes and we can share this message of healing and wholeness with as many people as possible.
Connect with Nicky: Instagram
- You will learn what it truly takes to achieve FREEDOM from SUFFERING in your life.
- Learn the two main ways that we as human beings deal with challenges or pain and how to find a better way.
- Figure out how to get comfortable with uncertainty so that you may live in the present moment without trying to change anything.
- You will realise why we as humans are so scared of uncertainty and prefer to live in a fantasy land inside of our minds as a way to escape.
- Why escapism is the most intoxicating drug of all.
- How to allow feelings to move through you instead of creating a narrative about why you are experiencing these certain emotions.
- Learn why pain is inevitable but suffering is optional.