Saying YES to Life & Surrendering to the greater plan
Welcome to another episode of the Soul Surgery podcast and our Surrender series where I dive deeply into my guests’ greatest points of surrender.
This week I am joined by the incredible Kyle Gray. Kyle is a spiritual teacher, international speaker and bestselling author. Kyle brings a down to earth approach to his purpose as a modern spiritual guide, bringing an authentic and accessible feel to spirituality and living a high vibrational life.
In this episode Kyle shares how he had to surrender what he thought was the way his life should look and, how by doing this and releasing control he was able to fulfil his purpose via a path he had initially rejected.
In this conversation we reveal that by trying to force our lives in one direction we can block so much of our potential and limit the possibilities that are open to us. In order to really allow life to flow we need to let go of all the things we think we know and be willing to listen to something completely new.
Kyle shows that despite feeling uncomfortable with the idea of surrender and feeling how much resistance our identity can create at the thought of letting go, it is possible for all of us.
If you too feel ready to re-create your relationships or your life by breaking free of old patterns on a holistic level, across mind, body and soul, I invite you to order my book SURRENDER.
SURRENDER will walk you through a life changing process of maturation. Of breaking free of the vicious cycle of repeated stuck patterns, stories and belief systems, trauma and ancestral wounds.
It’s more than just a book. It’s a guide through a deep healing journey of SURRENDERING of who you are NOT so that you can unfurl into who you were BORN TO BE.
Order SURRENDER here:
- Surrender is an active process which requires dedication and consistency. Surrender requires you to continually show up for yourself and do the work.
- Sometimes our biggest acts of surrender can be saying yes and allow life to unfold rather than clinging on to the pictures of how we think our life should be.
- So much of our power is blocked when we focus on who we think we should be rather than embracing the truth of who we are.
- When we are able to embody all the parts of ourselves life begins to open up in the most incredible way.
- It is part of the human condition to look for answers and clarity, and often we need to open up to something completely new in order to find them.
- The answers we are all seeking cannot be found somewhere out there, we can only find them within ourselves.