Dissolve the Fear of Being Seen – Coaching Session
Welcome to another episode of the Soul Surgery Podcast, I am so thrilled to share this week’s episode with you where I pull back the curtain and share an inside look at what actually takes place in my 1:1 coaching sessions. This particular episode was incredibly transformative where you get to witness some of the live breakthroughs and aha moments that took place for Ali who’s struggled with big waves of shame and terror whenever she is really seen.
This pattern has blocked Ali’s ability to share her voice, experience intimacy and make choices and decisions aligned with what she wants and believes. So it was SO important to help her transform this so she can truly begin aligning with her truth, her worth and fulfilling her purpose and dreams.
Living like this is debilitating and trying to make decisions based on the opinions of others and not based on your inner truth and wisdom is painful. In this session, you will see and hear how the experiences from our childhood directly impact our ability to trust ourselves, creating an internal conflict between the head and the heart. Literally FREEZING you and shutting you down.
When we can heal and dissolve the root of trauma, we shift the entire space we stand in our life, re-aligning us with who we were born to be.
Thank you so much for listening to my first coaching session episode, I am so excited to finally be able to take you behind the scenes of what it looks like to participate in a 1 on 1 coaching session with me.
I hope that this message of learning to trust yourself again and show up as your most authentic self free from fear and shame resonates deeply within you.
Meet yourself with utmost love and compassion wherever you are in your maturation process.
It is a lifelong process, you don’t suddenly reach a point where you are healed, and triggers don’t affect you anymore. I still get triggered sometimes!
The difference is the awareness you bring to the situation, and how you watch those feelings of discomfort move through you, so you don’t get lost in the story. When you decide to not make those feelings a part of your reality, they can flow through you and leave.
That is the beauty of this work. I hope you enjoy this episode and I would love to hear any aha moments it inspires for you!
I would be so grateful if you could leave a review on iTunes and we can share this message of healing and wholeness with as many people as possible.
Connect with Nicky
- How childhood trauma contaminates how we experience life today.
- How the unresolved wounds repeatedly play out in the body and mind until the root trauma is healed.
- What fear and shame are often connected to and how it blocks our ability to trust our intuition.
- The best way to start listening to and trusting your inner wisdom and intuition again.
- Why patterns keep showing up in different ways in our lives and how to finally break free.
- How to talk to your inner child to create and establish safety and the ability to trust yourself.
- The way you can finally change your relationship to uncomfortable feelings so that they no longer keep you stuck and how to approach triggers when they come up.
- Change the way you approach the same situations that trigger you to rewire your brain and create new neural pathways to truly heal and change the way you show up in the world.