Turmeric Cauliflower Steaks
Print this recipe!
Everything about this dish is moreish and scrumptious.
Overall this dish is super simple. Takes 5min to prepare and once out of the oven they are golden, crispy with the most delicious flavour and it will go with pretty much everything. Enjoy as a beautiful vegetable side dish or have it along side some grains and greens for your main. Also great as left-overs the next day as the flavour will have soaked in even more!
Enjoy my loves.
INGREDIENTS(Serves 3-4 people)
- 1 Large Cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Cayenne Powder
- 1 Tbsp Tamari
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Pinches Sea Salt
– Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
– Slice Cauliflower into 1/2 inch slices. If there are pieces that are small and more like florets that’s fine too
– Mix the spices, tamari, sea salt, water and olive oil together in a separate jar or bowl
– Place the cauliflower in a baking tray and pour in the marinade so that it covers as much of the vegetable as possible
– With your hand or spoon, make sure that all the steaks are well marinaded
– Place in the oven and roast for 20 min one side and 10 min the other – or until golden and becoming crispy
– Take out and serve