Ume and Chilli Roasted Aubergine
Print this recipe!
Great on the BBQ as Summer gets going or on the griddle pan.
(Serves 3-4 people)
- 2 Medium sized Aubergines
- 2 Tbsp Clearspring Ume and Chilli Paste
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 pinches of Fine Sea Salt
– Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
– Cut aubergine in half long ways and into 1.5cm slices
– Using a brush or knife, spread the aubergine slices with the ume and chilli paste, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt
– Place in the oven for 35 minutes, checking them halfway through
– Once cooked, remove from the oven and eat immediately