Garlic & Herbed Tiger Prawns
Print this recipe!
- 500g Tiger Prawns (Raw & Shelled)
- 15g Fresh Course Parsley (Finely Chopped)
- 15g Fresh Mint Leaves (Finely Chopped)
- 15g Fresh Chives (Finely Chopped)
- 3 Large Garlic Cloves (Peeled and Finely Minced)
- 3 Tbls Coconut Oil
- 3 Pinches Fine Sea Salt
– Heat up a frying pan and add the coconut oil.
– Once melted add the prawns and 2 pinches of sea salt. Let them pan-fry for about 1 minute and mix them well with the oil and salt.
– Add the garlic and herbs and move them round the pan so that they are all mixed in well and the prawns are evenly cooking on the heat.
– Add the last pinch of sea salt and sautéed for another 2-3min until the prawns are all pink and starting to become more compact. This is a sign they are ready.
– Serve on rice, salad or vegetables.