Berrysake Breakfast Smoothie
Print this recipe!
This smoothie is utterly scrumptiously delicious! It also has no tropical fruits in it so will be more balancing on your blood sugar levels and also contains Amasake which is a fermented Brown Rice Natural Sweetener. Therefore, will aid digestive healing as well.
And with the Almond Butter protein hit you’ll feel fully satisfied and raring to go.
- 250g Fresh Mixed Berries
- 2 Tbls Brown Rice Amasake (If you don’t have Amasake then use Coconut or Natural Yoghurt)
- 240ml Sugar-Free Almond Milk
- 2 Tbls Almond Butter (SF)
- 50g GF Oats
- Fresh Berries to garnish on top
– Put everything in a blender or nutribullet (except for the garnish berries) and blend till smooth and creamy.