Roasted Whole Oyster Mushrooms in White Miso & Red Peppercorn Cream
Print this recipe!
With the holiday season fast approaching I think what really makes a wonderful and abundant feast, (particularly a plant-based feast), are an amazing variety of sides. So over the next few weeks I want to share with you some utterly delicious vegetable side dishes that are well worthy of a feast!
These mushrooms are AMAZING and so so simple to make.
Slather them with this deliciously rich White Miso & Red Peppercorn Oat Cream Sauce and you’ll forget completely that they are also healthy and good for you too.
- 6 Whole Oyster Mushrooms
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup of Oat Cream
- 1 Tbsp White Miso
- Crushed Red Peppercorns
- Few leaves of Parsley
– Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
– Place each mushroom whole in a roasting tray and drizzle olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper
– Bake for 25-40 minutes
– Add white miso, oat cream and a pinch of sea salt to a jar, shake well so all combined
– Drizzle generously over mushrooms
– Sprinkle crushed red peppercorns and parsley on serving
Voila! Ready to serve! Enjoy xxx