Vanilla Cashew Cream
Print this recipe!
Ahhhhh Vanilla Cashew Cream – what can I say about this delicious, creamy, sweet heaven of a recipe. This is the ultimate comfort food. Creamy, rich, sweet and utterly scrumptious.
So wonderful for nourishing that part of you that is craving mother’s comfort. That love and holding we all long for and crave that we would and could have gotten from our mammas.
It is so unbelievably easy to make, literally takes 20min and you can make a batch and keep it in your fridge for a week. It goes so beautifully on any cake, pancake, waffle, bowl of fruit, cereal, pretty much anything really. Ok maybe not soup! This one is a favourite of my family.
- 150g raw organic cashew nuts
- 360ml of Rice, Soy or Oat Milk
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 Tbls Rice Syrup or Maple Syrup
– Boil the kettle and soak cashew nuts in water for 5-10min
– Then drain and put them in a Blender, Nutribullet or use a Hand Blender
– Add remaining ingredients and blend till creamy
– If it is too thick and you want it more of a single cream consistency then just add more rice milk and blend again
And that is it! Done! Voila! Easy as pie!
I would highly advise you to drizzle it generously over your lemon & coconut cake! Heaven, heaven, heaven!