Raw White Chocolate & Raspberry Swirl Tarts
Print this recipe!
Happy Valentines Day my lovelies! I hope you all pamper yourself rotten today and shower yourselves with love. And of course the loved ones around you!
Enjoy making these absolutely deliciously beautiful tarts whether it’s Valentines Day or any day.
They are delicious and pure love in a tart.
- 2 Cups Ground Almonds
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 3/4 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 8 Dates (Preferably Medjool Dates)
- 1/8 Cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 2 Cups Cashew Nuts (Soaked for at least 20min)
- 1/2 Cup Amasake or Coconut Cream, Coconut Milk or Almond Milk
- 1/2 Maple Syrup
- 1 Vanilla Pod Scraped
- 1/2 Cup Melted Cocoa Butter
- 1/4 Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 2 Tbls Agar Agar Flakes (It would work without these as well if you don’t have them)
- 200g Frozen or Fresh Raspberries
- 2 Tbls Maple Syrup or Brown Rice Syrup
– First make your bases. Put everything in a food processor and mix/blend until sticky crumbs.
– Then take a cupcake tray and lightly oil each section then fill each section with an outer layer of the biscuit base using your finger to shape out the tart shape. Let it go over the top edge then with a sharp knife cut off the excess so that it perfectly fits. Then with your finger smooth round the outer top layer so that it looks tidy and smooth.
– Put them in the freezer to set for 30min.
– Now make the filling. Drain the cashew nuts and put them plus all other ingredients in the food processor except for the coconut oil and cocoa butter.
– Take a pot with boiling water in the bottom and put a bowl over the top with the coconut oil and cocoa butter in it. Make sure the bottom of the boil isn’t touching the boiling water.
– Let the water boil and begin to melt all in the boil until a liquid.
– Add this to the food processor and mix till really creamy.
– Then take your raspberries and blend until creamy and smooth and add the maple syrup.
– Pour both the raspberry liquid in a jug and the white chocolate cream in a separate jug.
– Take out your tart cases and pour white chocolate cream to half full then 1 tsp of raspberry sauce and then another tsp of white chocolate sauce until the top then drop a few drops of raspberry on the top.
– Then with a wooden skewer or anything else thin and pointy, begin to make swirl patterns in the raspberry and white chocolate.
– Repeat the same until you have done all 12 tarts.
– Put them in the freezer to set for 1 hr.
Voila! Enjoy! Love you and love yourselves today xxxx