Raw Salted Vanilla & Cashew White Chocolates
Print this recipe!
Oh lord these are heavenly. Rich, creamy and decadent but unbelievably simple to make.
I used my heart moulds to make mine because I was feeling particularly loved up the day I made them but of course you can use whatever moulds you like. Just make sure that the moulds will fit in your freezer or fridge sitting totally flat so that the chocolates can set evenly.
(Makes 15-16 hearts)
- 1 Cup Raw Cocoa Butter
- 1/2 Cup Cashew Nut Butter
- 5 Tbls Maple Syrup or Brown Rice Syrup
- 1 Tbls Vanilla Powder
- 1 Pinch of Sea Salt Crystals
– In a ban marie melt the cocoa butter. This means to put the cocoa butter in a glass bowl sitting on the top of a pan with boiling water in it. Do not let the water touch the bottom of the bowl. Just turn the heat on and let the water rolling simmer whilst stirring the cocoa butter in the glass bowl. It will melt slowly and evenly this way.
– Once melted take off the heat and add the remaining ingredients and blend till really creamy with a hand blender.
– Once done pour evenly into chocolate moulds and put in the freezer or fridge to set for at least 30min or until nice and firm.
Voila! You’re done! Enjoy xx