Black Bean Love Truffles
Print this recipe!
A few weeks back my hubby and I went away. For the whole weekend. Just us, no baby and it was wonderful. Any of you that are parents will understand what I mean here and what a precious gift that was for us.
We were able to re-connect and fall in love all over again which was so important to us.
I made these delicious truffles to snack on on the journey and through the weekend and they are so incredibly heart opening! Full of Raw Cocoa, Boabab and Macca Powder which are all heart opening super foods, and with just one of these truffles you’ll be left so loved up, you may just tell random people on the street how much you love them today!
Which in my view is probably what is most needed right now! Don’t you think?
More Love. More Heart. More Connection. More Heartfood!
I hope you enjoy them.
- 500g Black Beans (Cooked)
- 200g Desiccated Coconut
- 200ml Maple Syrup
- 125g Raw Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbls Boabab Powder
- 2 Tbls Maca Powder
- 100g Goji Berries
– Add everything to a food processor or high speed blender and mix till a thick creamy paste. It is likely to become a dough like ball in the processor
– With your hands make small truffle sized balls out of the mixture. Make sure you wash your hands regularly as the more sticky they become the harder it will be to make them
– Continue until you use up all the mixture
– Place them in the fridge or freezer to set until firm like truffles
– Then take out and dust generously with Raw Cocoa Powder to finish