Salted Miso Caramel Sauce
Print this recipe!
This has to be one of my easiest but incredibly moreish recipes….a vegan, refined sugar free salted caramel sauce. Just blend all the ingredients together and you’re ready to eat or spread over a dessert….the challenge is to not just eat it all at once straight out of the bowl!
I use a version of this in my Coconut & Banana Banoffee Pie Recipe but it is just as good spread on a cookie, poured over ice cream or eating straight out of the jar with a spoon!
Enjoy my loves
INGREDIENTS(Makes 1 jar)
- 100g Medjool Dates (Soaked in boiling water for 1 hour)
- 1 Heaped Tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2-3/4 Tbsp Brown Rice Miso
- 2-3 Tbsp Dates Soaking Water
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Pinch Sea Salt Crystals
– Blend all the caramel ingredients together and enjoy straight away or put in a jar for later.
– Voila! x