Roasted Sesame & Miso Broccoli
Print this recipe!
This is a really simple and really delicious way to have greens.
It was one of the recipes I developed for a recent supper club and was one of my favourites! So so moreish… I defy you not to finish every piece on the plate!
I hope you enjoy it.
- 450g Purple Sprouting Broccoli (any broccoli works)
- 2 White Onions, peeled and quartered
- Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Dark Miso (Rice or Barley)
- 50ml Toasted Sesame Oil
- 25ml Maple Syrup
- 3 Tbsp White Sesame Seeds
– Pre-heat the oven to 185degrees celsius
– Place onion quarters and broccoli in a roasting tray. Drizzle with some olive oil and a couple of pinches of sea salt
– Roast int he oven for 25-30 mins
– Dressing: Mix all the dressing ingredients together
– Once the broccoli and onions are cooked, take out of the oven and pour over the dressing and mix well to combine
– Sprinkle over some extra sesame seeds for garnish
– Ready to Eat. Enjoy x