Tomato & Avocado Chilli Salsa
Print this recipe!
This recipe was inspired by my very lovely husband, who has a passion for flavours.
I absolutely love this salsa, it’s packed with fresh flavours, so easy to make, as colourful as a rainbow and goes with almost everything. It is always served at every BBQ or outdoor dinner we have throughout the Summer in our house. But also a quick and easy snack to put together to have with some good quality tortilla chips or bread at any other time.
The Chilli & Lime will kick start your beautiful Fire Energy and get that love and passion in you flowing full throttle! So enjoy the ride!
- 2 Avocadoes
- 400g Organic Vine Tomatoes
- 50g Coriander
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Red Chilli
- 2 Limes
- Sea Salt
– Finely dice the tomatoes and onion and add to a large mixing bowl
– Peel & Dice the Avocados and add
– Roughly chop the Coriander and add
– Finely chop the Red Chilli and add (This will give it a good punch of heat, so if you prefer less then add less)
– Squeeze in the juice of both limes and add 3 good pinches of sea salt
– With a fork give it a good mix. You want the juices to mix in well together and the avocados to start getting a little mushy
Voila! That is it! So easy, so quick, so delicious! Enjoy xxx