Minty Green & White Miso Soup
Print this recipe!
This soup is so so easy and like medicine in a bowl! Just the colour itself leaves me feeling vibrant, alive and like I’m feeding myself something really loving. Greens are one of the best sources of vitality for our health. Particularly our Liver health.
Fill your diet with plenty of leafy greens and for sure you will have better energy, more creativity and feel more alive and joyful in your life.
So lets make some Green Soup.
- 175g Broccoli
- 3 Celery Stalks
- 150g Frozen Peas
- 1 White Onion
- 15g Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2 Tbls White Miso
- 2 Tbls Bean Sprouts of Alfalfa Sprouts for Garnish
- Sea Salt
– Cut the broccoli into florets. Cut the end of the stalk off as it can be very fibrous and woody. Cut the rest of the stalk into thin slices
– Finely slice celery and white onion.
– Add the onion and broccoli to a pot and add water to cover. Add a good pinch of sea salt
– Bring to a boil and let it simmer for approx. 7min until broccoli is getting soft. Be careful not too over cook the broccoli as it will lose it’s beautiful green colour, start turning brown and also lose a lot of flavour
– Add the peas and mint and add more water if needed to cover again. Simmer for 3mins
– Turn off heat. Blend until creamy with a hand blender
– Add the white miso and mix in really well with a whisk. Taste! Does it need a little more salt?
– If yes add now. Give it a good stir
– Add sprinkles of alfalfa or bean sprouts on top for added freshness
Voila! Enjoy every mouthful of goodness as you eat this beautiful soup! xxx