Cucumber, Lime & Mint Vodka Cocktail
Print this recipe!
So many of you know that I held my first Evening of Natural Fine Dining last week which will be the first of a series of many and done seasonally!
All my guests drank and ate some of the best dishes and drinks I have made in a long time and this cocktail was one of them and I couldn’t wait to share it with you.
It is absolutely full of goodness and a little naughty all at the same time so really the perfect ‘healthy’ summer cocktail! Often it is so hard to find cocktails that aren’t full of sugar or some kind of bad quality sugar substitute so I really wanted to come up with one for my event that was made with only the best ingredients, that would be both healthy and a little naughty and that would taste and look delicious all at the same time!!
AND HERE IT IS!! So easy to make and so delicious. If you want to be super healthy leave the vodka out and if you want to be super naughty double the vodka. I’ll leave that one up to you!
- 3 Cucumbers
- 4 Slices of Cucumber for garnish
- 3 Limes (Juiced)
- 1 Cup Fresh Loose Mint Leaves
- 4 Shots Vodka
- 3 Tbls Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Water
– Juice the Cucumbers in a vegetable juicer so you only have the juice extracted – leave aside the 4 slices of cucumber for garnish.
– Juice the limes and add to the cucumber juice in a large mixing bowl.
– In a small pot add the water and maple syrup and warm enough so it becomes a well mixed syrup.
– Add this to the rest of the juice.
– Add the fresh mint leaves and vodka and mix in really well with a whisk.
– Put in the fridge to become nice and cold for at least 2-3 hours.
– Once cold serve in beautiful martini glasses and a slice of cucumber on the side for garnish.
Voila! Enjoy! xxx