Kiwi and Coconut Chia Pudding with Cashew Butter and Walnuts
Print this recipe!
Oh my! I had forgotten how stunning kiwis are! I mean they are simply simply beautiful aren’t they?
I don’t eat tropical fruits often, as I prefer to eat more local seasonal produce. But now and then works well for me…. this time is obviously one of those times.
My husband is a Kiwi so this chia pot is dedicated to him! (Not that he would eat it as he thinks Chia is like eating frog sporn!) Lol!
This dessert is simple, light and absolutely delicious and perfect for a summer or lighter breakfast.
(Serves 4 as breakfast)
- 80g SevenHills Chia seeds
- 25g Desiccated Coconut
- 360ml Almond Milk
- 3 Tbsp Brown Rice Syrup
- 4 Kiwis, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 Tsp Cashew Nut Butter
- 16-20 Walnut Halves
– Pour the almond milk and syrup into a bowl and whisk thoroughly until fully combined.
– Add the chia seeds and desiccated coconut. Leave to soak for 1-2 hours
– Once ready, start assembling in glass jars.
– Put one layer of chia pudding into the jars, then line the sides of the glass with a layer of kiwi slices.
– Repeat with a layer of chia pudding and another layer of kiwi slices lining the glass.
– Finish off with a tsp of cashew nut butter in each of the glasses and top with 4-5 walnut halves for decoration and texture.