Frozen Blueberry & Acai Smoothie Bowl
Print this recipe!
This smoothie bowl is seriously yummy and tastes just like a delicious bowl of berry ice-cream – for breakfast!! Amazing!
And it’s full of good proteins, fats and natural sugars which will release slowly into your blood stream giving you a good long steady run of energy and keep you going for longer. For me it is the perfect breakfast on a hot sunny day. I hope we get at least a few more of those!
Hope you enjoy!
- 285 g Frozen Blueberries
- 70 g Oats (Get GF if you need)
- 250-375 ml Almond Milk
- 1 heaped Tbls Almond Butter
- 2 Tbls Raw Cashew Nuts
- 1/2 Tbls Acai Berry Powder
- 1 Tbls Rice Syrup
- 1/2 Avocado
- Cashew Nuts, Frozen Berries, Pomegranate, Sugar-free Granola
– Blend till its nice and creamy and eat somewhere with the sun shining on your face!