Luxury ‘Re-Awakening’ Spring Retreat
I feel like a huge shift has happened for me. An unearthing of something I cannot quite put into words and an energetic power feeling that is very very new to me. It was an honour to be in the presence of so much transformation. Such a special sacred weekend (Sarah, Retreat Participant)
Dartmoor has always been a deeply meaningful place for me. The land is full of so much energy and is so incredibly alive. I heard once that if you want to go through real, deep transformation then just spend some time on Dartmoor. And I can personally vouch that this is true.
For this Spring, Luxury ‘Re-Awakening’ Retreat we will be focusing on clearing our energy to unlock the immense, abundant and precious creative life force that lies within each and every one of us. We will ‘Re-awaken’ the deepest parts of our self-expression so that we can feel more free to fully express ourselves in our life.
These 5 days are NOT TO BE MISSED!
Spent in incredible luxury at Puggiestone House right on Dartmoor, we will be able to lavish ourselves in some serious nourishment and care whilst working deeply on our transformation at the same time.
I do genuinely feel this retreat has transformed me. I feel a sense of release that I have never felt before. It just feels like something has shifted and I am a new improved, more important version of myself. I can’t thank you enough Nicky. (Anna, Retreat Participant)
Date: 2nd to 6th May 2018
Time: 6pm Wednesday to 4pm Sunday
Venue: Puggiestone House
Address: Dartmoor, Devon
Over these 5 days you will deeply unwind and unlock your full creative potential through our specially designed workshops, sharing circles, meditations, body work and guided walks. You will be be provided with truly nourishing macrobiotic food to help feed your body the nutrients it needs to help you through deep transformational breakthroughs.
SPRING RE-AWAKENING PROGRAMME
- Nurturing Transformational Life-Coaching Session with Nicky
- Ground and Restore with Daily 90min Yoga Practice, suitable for all levels
- Deeply relax with our Daily Candlelit Yoga Nidra and Meditation Sessions in the Treehouse
- Share in the Powerful and Moving Transformational Group Circles Led by Nicky
- Empowering Anger Release Ceremony on the wild landscape of Dartmoor
- Sacred Women Ceremony at the Magical Scorhil Stone Circle (Weather Permitting)
- Tune in with the Abundant Nature of Dartmoor with our Silent Meditative Walks
- Snuggle up on Movie Night with blankets, soft socks and delicious homemade treats and snacks
- Lots of Love, Friendship and Connection
- Three Beautifully Nourishing Organic Meals a day prepared by our Private 100% Macrobiotic and Wholefood Chef
Softening Desserts and Yummy Snacks as well!
We are able to cater for intolerances and allergies but do please let us know at the time of booking
- 2 x Macrobiotic Cooking Classes to unlock our Creativity – with Nicky
- Wild Foraging Walk on Dartmoor – Led by Dartmoor Guide and Macrobiotic Chef
- Space and Time to Unwind in the Private Sauna and let the heat melt away your worries, sit or stroll in the beautiful grounds of the house, read a book undisturbed or whatever your heart is calling for
- Unplug for a few days with our Digital Detox – let go of the world outside and gift yourself this time for you
The communal spaces will be mobile-free areas to allow you to truly drop into you
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Private Sauna
- Private Lawned Gardens
- Private Woodland
- Fish Pond
- Lily Pond
In the craziness of life this was just the tonic to slow down and bring back perspective to my life. Not only do I mentally feel lighter, my body feels like it has had years taken off of it. The face glows for all the realease work that has taken place. It’s prescriptive and vital to our well being. It’s definately going to be part of my life moving forward. (Claudia, Retreat Participant)
Shared Accommodation: £1249 – All inclusive
Private Accommodation: £1549 – All inclusive
(£400 deposit is required to secure your place)
N.B. Limited tickets available so please book quickly if you want to be there. All tickets are non-refundable. There may be certain photo’s taken during the event to help further promote the importance of the work. Although I am always putting the confidentiality and protection of every guest at the forefront and priority. If you do not wish yourself to feature in any photo’s please let me know.
This was a very, magical, healing weekend. Nicky has a real gift in creating a loving, safe and nourishing environment so that transformative work can take place. With her guidance I was able to gain many insights into limiting beliefs and behaviours, develop a greater awareness of self and begin to truly listen to my heart. It felt like a true awakening! I finished the weekend feeling lighter and full of love and joy. Thank you, Nicky, from the bottom of my heart. (Claire, Retreat Participant)
Emma Cunis – Health & Life Coach and Nature-Connection Facilitator
Having transformed her own health and life, Emma feels passionately about sharing the same opportunity with others. Her empathic approach has helped empower clients and students to develop their own potential; intuitive abilities; and to resolve or lessen health issues. She is Counsellor and Cook at ‘Be In Your Element’ promoting a holistic system of self-healthcare and personal development based on macrobiotics; Teacher at the International Macrobiotic School (IMS) in Devon; and is Founder of ‘Dartmoor’s Daughter’ offering walks and nature-connection experiences.
Emma’s previous experience was in global businesses for 20 years in London, Sydney, Melbourne, New York and Hong Kong. Qualifications include MSc, BA Hons, Macrobiotic & Life Counsellor, Macrobiotic Specialist Cook & Healing Guide; and Hill & Moorland Leader (HML). She is a professional member of the Macrobiotic Association (MBA); British Mountaineering Council (BMC) and Mountain Training (MT). Emma is Freeman, City of London and Liveryman, Guild of Merchant Taylors.